Jr. Project Engineer
IS Mäkinen is looking for Jr. Project Engineer
to I.S. Mäkinen Oy location in Turku. As Jr. Project Engineer you will be assisting the project managers and be a part project team planning and executing interior refurbishment projects in several locations around the world.
- Implementing MAKINEN Lean and Takt board solutions with the customers.
- Working closely with the customers to define, prioritize and document business and operational requirements for different projects.
- Acting as a link between the project planning and own production.
- Reporting the status and stage of the project to the project management.
- Identifying, implementing and reporting any measures and actions which are required for successful project delivery.
- Assisting the project manager in several tasks in different projects.
- Other duties as required.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Outstanding IT skills and good command of MS Office Products, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Talent to grasp new things and concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project locations around the world.
For more information, please contact HR manager Nina Keränen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and Resume/CV by using the form below.