IS Mäkinen is looking for Project Planner
to I.S. Mäkinen Oy location in Turku. As a Project Planner you will be assisting the project management and be a part project team planning and executing interior refurbishment projects in several locations around the world. Our refurbishment projects include the design, procurement and delivery of cruise and passenger ship’s cabin interiors and public spaces. The Project Planner is a part of a team that is responsible for the planning and execution of the projects.
- Creating, maintaining and tracking the progress of the project schedules.
- Creating, maintaining and coordinating the documentation for the customers and internal processes.
- Communicating and working closely with the project managers and project engineers throughout the planning phase.
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- Additional duties as required.
What we expect from you:
- Talent in process management, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and spoken English.
- Superior IT skills and a perfect command of MS Office Products, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good at grasping new things and concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project locations around the world.
For more information, please contact HR manager Nina Keränen, email@example.com
Please submit your application and Resume/CV by using the form below.